Instant Pot Ground Turkey Taco Chili Recipe
A tasty spin on chili with this delicious Instant Pot ground turkey taco chili recipe. It has all the wonderful ranch, chili, beans, and taco flavors that everyone loves.
Spatula or Ladle
- 1 pound lean ground turkey (or ground beef will work as well)
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 ounce taco seasoning 1 package
- 1 ounce dry ranch salad dressing mix 1 package
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 14 ounces canned diced tomatoes undrained
- 4 ounces canned diced green chilies
- 15 ounces canned black beans rinsed and drained
- 15 ounces canned corn drained
- 15 ounces canned refried beans
- shredded Mexican blend cheese for garnish
Press SAUTE on Instant Pot and when it's heated up, add in ground turkey and onion. Cook for about 5 minutes or until ground turkey is no longer pink.
Add in garlic, taco seasoning, ranch seasoning, chicken broth, tomatoes, green chilies, black beans, and corn. Mix together.
Add in canned refried beans one tablespoonful at a time.
Place lid on top of Instant Pot. Turn knob to SEALING. Press MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK button and set timer for 5 minutes.
Allow pressure to do a natural release for 5 minutes, then move the valve from sealing to VENTING and do a quick release of the remaining pressure.
Remove lid and mix in the refried beans until creamy and smooth.
Serve topped with shredded Mexican cheese.
- You can always make your homemade refried beans. We have the recipe linked about.
Calories: 313kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 43mg | Sodium: 1938mg | Potassium: 844mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 629IU | Vitamin C: 26mg | Calcium: 96mg | Iron: 4mg