Layered Brownie Pudding Dessert Recipe
Ooey gooey, rich, and chocolatey, this layered brownie pudding dessert hits the spot every time! The perfect easy brownie dessert.
Servings: 24 servings
9x13-inch Baking Pan
Medium Mixing Bowl (2)
- 1 brownie mix (for a 9x13 pan)
- Ingredients called for on brownie mix (oil, water, eggs)
- 8 ounces cream cheese 1 package, softened (light cream cheese works great)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 16 ounces Cool-Whip frozen whipped topping (2) 8 ounce containers, divided
- 3 ounces instant chocolate pudding mix 1 package
- 3 ounces instant vanilla pudding mix 1 package
- 3½ cups milk
- hot fudge or chocolate syrup
- 1 plain chocolate candy bar (like a Hereshey's bar)
Mix brownie mix according to directions and bake in 9x13 inch greased and floured pan.
Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 container whipped topping. Spread cream cheese mixture on top of the cooled brownies.
Blend puddings and milk together and carefully spread on top of the cream cheese mixture.
Top with second container of whipped topping. Put chocolate shavings and chocolate syrup on top.
Refrigerate until ready to serve (we also like to throw this in the freezer for a yummy summer dessert and it is sometimes easier to cut and serve when it's been in the freezer).
- Place the candy bar in the freezer at the beginning of your recipe prep, and by the time you make the chocolate curls it will be frozen for the perfect curls. It melts quickly in your warm hand.
- This layered brownie pudding dessert can be made ahead of time and refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Use a vegetable peeler for easy and perfect curls, running it along the edge.
- Cool Whip works better than real whipping cream in this recipe.
Calories: 136kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 133mg | Potassium: 98mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 218IU | Calcium: 71mg | Iron: 1mg