One Pot Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Recipe
One Pot Cheesy Chicken Alfredo is an easy dish that's prepared in just ONE pan. The creamy sauce mixed with warm Alfredo pasta makes this a family favorite.
Servings: 6 Servings
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (diced into bite sized pieces)
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 cups Chicken Broth
- 1½ cups heavy cream
- 2 cups penne pasta uncooked
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- 2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
Add oil to large skillet and heat over medium-high heat.
Add chicken and season with salt and pepper and Italian seasoning.
Saute for 2-3 minutes or until chicken starts to lightly brown. Add in garlic and saute for another minute.
Pour in chicken broth, cream, pasta and basil and mix to combine. Bring to a boil, then cover pan and reduce to a summer. Let simmer for 15-20 minutes or until pasta is fully cooked.
Remove from heat and add Parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese. Stir until cheese is melted and fully mixed in.
- When buying alfredo sauce, look for the one with the most fat and calories because it will have the best flavor.
- Name brand broths are clearer. When making this creamy sauce, you will want to use the clearer broth.
Calories: 662kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 44g | Saturated Fat: 23g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 158mg | Sodium: 975mg | Potassium: 460mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1279IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 500mg | Iron: 1mg