Easy Baked Crack Chicken Recipe
Creamy, cheesy, chicken with bacon and ranch makes for the best dinner recipe ever. This easy baked crack chicken recipe is so simple to make and extremely tasty!
Servings: 6 Servings
9x13-inch Baking Pan
Non-stick Cooking Spray
Medium Mixing Bowl (2)
- 1½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper to taste
- ¾ cup cream cheese softened
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 5 slices thick cut bacon cooked and crumbled, divided
- 1 ounce dry ranch dressing mix 1 package
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Spray bottom of 9x13" baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
Pound chicken breasts until they about about 1/4" thick (you want them to all be the same thickness so that they finish cooking at the same time).
Place chicken in a single layer in the baking pan and season with salt and pepper (sometimes I also season the chicken with a little bit of onion powder and garlic powder as well).
In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, half of the shredded cheddar cheese, half of the bacon crumbles, and the dry Ranch dressing mix.
Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over all the chicken breasts in the pan.
Top the chicken with the remaining shredded cheddar cheese.
Cook in oven for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked (internal temperature of 165 degrees).
Remove chicken from oven and top with remaining bacon crumbles and green onion.
- Try and make sure the chicken breasts are about the same thickness so they finish baking at the same time.
- You can also add onion powder or garlic powder before baking to this dish.
Calories: 424kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 138mg | Sodium: 865mg | Potassium: 554mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 647IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 143mg | Iron: 1mg