Cherry Chocolate Nut Bars Recipe
Cherry chocolate nut bars are the perfect treat. They have all of the crunch along with sweet and chewy marshmallow textures.
9x13 Inch Glass Pan
Microwave Safe Bowl (2)
Non-stick Cooking Spray
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips 1 package
- ¾ cup chunky peanut butter
- 12 ounces salted peanuts chopped
- 10.5 ounces miniature marshmallows 1 package
- 16 ounces cherry frosting 1 package
Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter on low in the microwave. Stir well and add the chopped peanuts. Spread half of this mixture in a 9 x 13 inch glass pan sprayed very lightly with non stick cooking spray. Place in fridge to set up.
Melt marshmallows in the microwave on very low stirring every 20 seconds. When melted and smooth, stir in the frosting.
Spread this mixture carefully on top of the chocolate layer. Let cool in the fridge.
Top with remaining chocolate for the last layer. If it has set up a little, just microwave it for about 30 seconds and stir well. Be sure to spread each layer to the edges of the pan.
Refrigerate until firm. Cut into pieces - about 48.
Store in refrigerator.
- Be sure to spread each layer of chocolate and peanut butter to the edges of the pan to make sure it all sets up well.
- Let the bars fully set up, before cutting into pieces.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container.
Calories: 124kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 73mg | Potassium: 89mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg