Easy Baked Salmon Recipe
Our Easy Baked Salmon is a complete meal in one pan. Full of protein, omega-3s and two vegetable sides, it's a healthy dinner you'll make over and over again.
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 pounds salmon filet
- 10 ounces frozen Brussels Sprouts steamed, 1 bag
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- garlic salt
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon fish seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons butter
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Place the salmon skin side down in the middle of the pan.
Cook brussels sprouts as directed on the package. Once they are cooked put them on one side of the salmon in the pan.
Place uncooked asparagus on the other side of the of the salmon.
Drizzle olive oil over both vegetables and sprinkle with garlic salt.
Sprinkle your salmon with salt, pepper, garlic salt, and fish seasoning.
Cut your butter into small pieces and place it on top of salmon.
Bake for 20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- If you’re using a thinner fish (like tilapia), or smaller fillets instead of one large one, you will want to cook it for less time. Watch it closely to make sure it isn’t over-baked.
- If you are using thicker, more dense vegetables (like potatoes or carrots), you may want to cut them into smaller, uniform pieces to make sure they cook completely and finish baking at the same time as the salmon.
- You can bake the Brussels sprouts without steaming them first, however, they will have a different taste (and we prefer the way they taste when they are steamed and then baked).
- If you don’t like Brussels sprouts or asparagus, we’ve had success making this dish with chopped potatoes and green beans.