French Dip Crescents Recipe
These French Dip Crescents are the perfect handheld sandwich with only 4 ingredients and they're ready in 30 minutes.
- 2 8 ounce packages refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1 16 ounce package deli roast beef sliced thin
- 16 slices provolone cheese
- 1 1 ounce packet Au Just gravy mix
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Unroll crescents onto a large ungreased cookie sheet.
Place a slice of roast beef and a piece of cheese on each crescent.
Roll crescents starting from the wide end and ending at the narrow end.
Bake for 13 to 15 minutes, until crescents are a golden color.
Prepare the Au Jus gravy as directed on package.
Serve with Au Jus for dipping.
- If you like a little kick to these crescents, spread a little horseradish sauce on the crescent roll before adding beef and cheese. We usually do in just for the adults.
Calories: 400kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 59mg | Sodium: 1645mg | Potassium: 211mg | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 334IU | Vitamin C: 26mg | Calcium: 446mg | Iron: 2mg