Chicken and Pear Quinoa Salad
A simple and filling salad that comes together in just a few minutes.
- 10 ounces baby spinach (1 package)
- ¾ cup uncooked quinoa
- ⅔ cup dried cranberries
- ⅔ cup honey roasted sliced almonds
- 2 pears diced
- 2 Tablespoons feta cheese
- 1 ½ pounds chicken breasts cooked and chopped (we love Tyson's Grilled and Ready chicken strips for an easy substitute)
- raspberry vinaigrette dressing (or your favorite salad dressing)
Cook quinoa according to directions.
In a bowl, toss together spinach, cranberries, almonds, pears, chicken, feta cheese, and quinoa.
Serve with your favorite dressing and enjoy. We love raspberry vinaigrette dressing with ours.
- The salad dressing is not included in the nutrition facts.
- Some other substitutions or additions to try in this salad:
- Blue cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- pecans or walnuts
- bacon bits
Calories: 460kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 78mg | Sodium: 234mg | Potassium: 1057mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 4503IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 165mg | Iron: 4mg