Slow Cooker Cheesy Potatoes
Our favorite potato side dish just got easier- now you can make it in the slow cooker!
- 1 28-32 ounce bag hashbrowns
- 1 10.75 ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 ½ cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 Tablespoons butter melted
- 2 Tablespoons diced onion
- ½ cup sharp cheddar cheese optional topping
- green onions diced, optional topping
Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Place all ingredients, except for 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese if you are using it as a topping, in a 4-5 quart slow cooker and mix until completely incorporated. Place lid on top of slow cooker and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
Remove lid and top potatoes with additional 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Let cook for 10-15 more minutes or until cheese starts to melt.
Calories: 430kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 74mg | Sodium: 688mg | Potassium: 547mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 825IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 336mg | Iron: 2mg