Instant Pot Cream Cheese Chili Recipe
Just throw your frozen chicken breasts and other ingredients into your Instant Pot and you will have an amazing dinner in a matter of minutes!
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 15 ounce can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 15 ounce can corn (do not drain)
- 1 10 ounce can Rotel Tomatoes and Green Chiles (do not drain)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1 ounce packet dry ranch seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ cup water
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese
Place chicken in bottom of your Instant Pot. Combine beans, corn, tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, ranch seasoning, cumin, chili powder, onion powder, and water and pour over chicken.
Close the lid and cook, turn the knob to SEALING, push the MANUAL button and cook for 20 minutes if the chicken is thawed and 25 if it is frozen.
When it is done, do a quick release. Shred the chicken and stir in cream cheese. Stir together and serve.
How to turn this into a freezer meal:
- Place all the ingredients except for the water and cream cheese into a gallon-sized freezer bag. Place freezer bag into freezer and it will last up to 90 days.
- When ready to use, dump ingredients from bag into Instant Pot and add 1/2 cup of water in with the frozen food. Place the lid on top, move the valve to SEALING, and press the MANUAL button. Set timer for 25 minutes. Follow the rest of instructions as written.
Calories: 363kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 66mg | Sodium: 569mg | Potassium: 734mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1156IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 84mg | Iron: 3mg