Slow Cooker Pineapple Glazed Ham
Only 4 ingredients needed to make the juiciest ham dinner!
- 4 thick slices of boneless ham, fully cooked (I cut mine about 3/4" thick)
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple (do not drain; pineapple tidbits also work)
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard (optional, but recommended)
Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
Place ham slices in a single layer on the bottom of the slow cooker.
In a mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, pineapple (with juice), and mustard.
Spread pineapple mixture over ham slices in slow cooker.
Cook on low for 5-6 hours or on high for 3 hours.
- You can easily double the recipe to feed more people.
- The Dijon mustard is optional, but adds an amazing flavor!
Calories: 375kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 88mg | Sodium: 2600mg | Potassium: 945mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 36g | Vitamin A: 71IU | Vitamin C: 86mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 3mg