Turkey Cranberry Wraps
Turkey and cranberry come together to make a quick and healthy lunch wrap!
- 4 spinach tortillas or any type of tortilla
- 4 Tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup spinach
- ½ cup reduced-sugar craisins
- ½ medium granny smith apple thinly sliced
- 4 ounces cooked turkey sliced or shredded
- 2 Tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
Spread 1 tablespoon of Greek yogurt on each tortilla.
Evenly top each with spinach, Craisins, apple, turkey, and feta cheese.
Roll them up tightly and serve.
- This is the perfect way to use leftover Thanksgiving turkey.
- If you don't like Greek yogurt, you could substitute one of the following:
- Cranberry Sauce
- Mayo or Miracle Whip
- Babybel Cheese or Cream Cheese
- Thin Layer of Sour Cream
- Honey Dijon Sauce
Calories: 333kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 606mg | Potassium: 135mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 839IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 221mg | Iron: 4mg