The Best Deviled Eggs Recipe
This simple deviled eggs recipe is our go-to deviled egg recipe.
- 6 eggs hardboiled
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon yellow mustard
- 2 Tablespoons dill pickle relish (or sweet pickle relish)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika (or salad supreme)
Peel shells off of the hard boiled eggs and slice in half (lengthwise).
Using a spoon, gently remove the yolks from the whites and place all the yolks in a small bowl.
Using a fork, mash the yolks into small pieces. Add the mayonnaise, salt and pepper to taste, mustard, and relish to the yolks and mix until well combined and creamy.
Using a spoon, carefully scoop some of the yolk mixture into the white of each egg half. Repeat until all egg whites are filled.
Lightly sprinkle with paprika (or salad supreme) and keep in the fridge until ready to serve.
To make this ahead of time: boil the eggs in advance and prepare them by cutting the eggs in half and separating the yolk. Prepare them according to the recipe.
For best results, do not put the yolk mixture into the egg white until the day you will need the deviled eggs. You can make the filling up to two days in advance.
- A trick for filling the deviled eggs is using either a ziploc bag, frosting bag, or a decorating tool. After the deviled egg mixture is all mixed up you can put the creamy egg mixture into either the ziploc bag, the frosting bag, or the decorating tool and then carefully pipe the deviled egg mixture into the individual egg white halves.
- For added flavor add 1/2 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce! So delicious!
Calories: 40kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 90mg | Potassium: 30mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 125IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg