Slow Cooker Ritz Chicken Recipe
This recipe is one of our most popular recipes on our site! It's simple, full of flavor, and a family favorite!
Medium Mixing Bowl
Small Mixing Bowl
- 10.5 ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups crushed Ritz Crackers
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tablespoon parsley for garnish
Combine the soup and sour cream in a bowl and set aside.
In another bowl mix together cracker crumbs and melted butter.
Place chicken in slow cooker that has been sprayed lightly with non stick cooking spray.
Spoon the soup mixture over the chicken and sprinkle cracker crumbs on top.
Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 4-5 hours.
Garnish with parsley before serving.
- This chicken recipe is totally doable even without a slow cooker, because all you need is an oven and a 9 x 13 inch pan. However, the cooking time will be different. If you cook this in the pan, it won’t cook all day like it would in the slow cooker, so prepare accordingly!
Calories: 413kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 153mg | Sodium: 328mg | Potassium: 526mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1040IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 95mg | Iron: 1mg