Creamy Cherry Whip Salad Recipe
This Creamy Cherry Whip Salad is the perfect side dish to any main. We love making this recipe around the holidays, because it is beautiful, quick, simple, and delicious
9x13-inch Baking Pan
- 3 ounces cream cheese softened
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 21 ounces cherry pie filling
- 16 ounces crushed pineapple drained
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 15 maraschino cherries
In a large mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth and creamy.
Stir in cherry pie filling and crushed pineapple. Fold in Cool Whip and 1/2 cup chopped walnuts.
Pour into a 9 x 13 inch pan and refrigerate for at least 2 hours (or overnight) before serving.
Top with additional crushed walnuts and 15 cherries spread evenly over the top of the salad.
Here is how to make your own whip cream:
- In a chilled metal bowl (it doesn’t necessarily have to be metal, but I feel like it keeps it a little cooler) combine 2 cups of heavy whipping cream and two tablespoons of sugar.
- Using an electric mixer, (I used a hand mixer) combine the ingredients until fully incorporated, and the whipped topping forms peaks.
- Store in fridge until ready to serve, or use in recipe.
Calories: 313kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 76mg | Potassium: 279mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 283IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 133mg | Iron: 1mg