Instant Pot Homemade Cranberry Sauce
The best and quickest way to make the most delicious homemade cranberry sauce!
- 16 ounces fresh cranberries
- 1 cup 100% orange juice
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- zest from 1 orange
- 2 Tablespoons pure maple syrup
Add all the ingredients to the inside of the Instant Pot and mix together.
Place the lid on top and lock into place. Turn the valve to SEALING. Select MANUAL (or Pressure Cook). Set the time for 7 minutes.
When cooking ends, do a NATURAL RELEASE of the pressure (will take 10-15 minutes).
Remove the lid.
Spoon the sauce into a bowl and chill until ready to serve. The sauce will continue to thicken up as it cools.
- You could make this the day before and store in the fridge until ready to eat.
- As the sauce cools down it will begin to thicken up, so do not worry if yours is still pretty liquid-y when you’re putting it in the container.
- Cranberries themselves are naturally bitter. But by adding in the maple syrup and sugar this recipe is able to counteract the bitterness of the cranberries. Making it the perfect dressing for your turkey!
Calories: 68kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 81mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 64IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg