Creamy Chicken Lasagna Recipe
Our Creamy Chicken Lasagna has been a family favorite for years! It's an easy weeknight meal everyone will love.
9x13-inch Baking Pan
- 1 ½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts cooked
- 6 lasagna noodles uncooked
- 1 cube chicken boullion
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 26 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
Bring large pot of slightly salted water to boil. Cook noodles 8-10 minutes. Drain, rinse with cold water and set aside.
Shred or cube cooked chicken.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Dissolve boullion cube in hot water.
In large bowl, mix chicken with bullion, cream cheese, and 1 cup of mozzarella cheese (sometimes I also add a dash of garlic salt and Italian seasoning just to give it at little more flavor).
Spread 1/3 of spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a 9x13" dish. Cover with half of chicken mixture (drop by using 2 spoons) and top with 3 noodles. Repeat. Top with remaining sauce and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese and then top with some fresh Parmesan cheese.
Bake for 35-40 minutes in preheated oven.
- Sometimes I also add a dash of garlic salt and Italian seasoning to the cream cheese mixture just to give it at little more flavor. You can always add salt and pepper as well.
- This can be made into a freezer meal. Just make sure that you cook the noodles al dente (you want them to be a little under-done) and then prepare the recipe. Place in an airtight container and keep in the freezer for up to 2 months. Thaw it in the fridge the night before to defrost it, then cook it as directed in the recipe.
- A rotisserie chicken works great for this recipe as well.
Calories: 405kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 113mg | Sodium: 945mg | Potassium: 735mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1049IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 259mg | Iron: 2mg