Pumpkin Pie Cake Recipe
Get the best of both worlds (cake AND pie) with our delicious Pumpkin Pie Cake!
- 1 16 ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1 12 ounce can evaporated milk
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 15.25 ounce box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- whipped topping optional garnish
- caramel topping optional garnish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Mix together the pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar, eggs, salt, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice in a bowl.
Pour into a greased 9x13-inch pan.
Sprinkle the dry cake mix over the entire pumpkin mixture in the pan.
Spoon melted butter over the dry cake mix.
Sprinkle chopped nuts over all.
Bake for 55 minutes.
Serve warm or cold.
- We love this cake topped with whipped cream or ice cream and caramel.
- Nutritional info does not include optional garnishes.
Calories: 113kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 26mg | Sodium: 80mg | Potassium: 48mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 66IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 1mg