Mediterranean 7 Layer Dip Recipe
This Mediterranean Dip is the perfect light, delicious, healthy, and refreshing dip I have had in a long time. It is so versatile that I put it on crackers, pita chips, tortilla chips, french bread and salads.
- 1 container hummus 10 ounces
- 1 container plain Greek yogurt 5.3 ounces
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives sliced
- 1/2 cup cucumber diced
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts diced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 bunch fresh parsley optional garnish
- 1 bag pita chips for dipping
In the bottom of a large plate or tray, spread hummus evenly.
Spread the Greek yogurt carefully over the top, then sprinkle red pepper, olives, cucumber, artichoke hearts, and feta cheese.
Top with parsley (optional), and serve with pita chips for dipping.