Fresh Cowboy Caviar - Healthy Side Dish or Appetizer
Cowboy Caviar Dip is an easy fresh appetizer that can be thrown together in less than 10 minutes! Everyone will rave about it. Perfect for parties and potlucks.
- 5-6 roma tomatoes diced
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed (15 ounce can)
- 1 can corn drained (14 ounce can)
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 2 Tablespoons diced jalapenos more or less, depending on how hot you prefer it
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing I used Wishbone Robusto Italian
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro chopped
Mix together tomatoes, black beans, corn, onion, avocado, green pepper, and jalapenos in a large bowl.
Sprinkle garlic powder on top, then stir in dressing and cilantro.
Serve with tortilla chips (I suggest using the "scoop" chips- you are going to want to get a lot of this with every bite!).