Scrambled Egg Breakfast Muffins Recipe
Make your mornings simple yet nutritious with our delicious scrambled egg breakfast muffins. Get all the wonderful benefits of eggs and vegetables all in one muffin.
Servings: 12 muffins
Non-stick Cooking Spray
Large Mixing Bowl
- 12 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 3 Tablespoons onion diced
- 1 cup ham cooked and diced
- to taste pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 red pepper diced
- 1/4 cup fresh mushrooms diced and sauteed
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves finely shredded
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray (the heavier you spray, the less it will stick) or use thick muffin liners.
In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs. Add in remaining ingredients and mix together.
Scoop 1/3 cup of mixture into each muffin liner.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the center of the muffin is completely cooked.
- You can also use cooked bacon or sausage in place of the ham.
Calories: 141kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 203mg | Sodium: 366mg | Potassium: 134mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 559IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 97mg | Iron: 1mg