No-Bake Peach Cheesecake Bars Recipe
If you love peaches and cream, you’re going to love our no-bake peach cheesecake bars recipe!
Large Mixing Bowl
Medium Mixing Bowl
9x13-inch Baking Pan
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 Tablespoons butter melted
- 1 cup sugar divided
- 4 packages cream cheese (8 ounces each), softened
- 3 ounces JELL-O Peach Flavor Gelatin (1 small box)
- 8 ounces frozen cool whip topping 1 tub, thawed
- 2 fresh peaches chopped into small pieces (you can leave the skins on or peel them - it's up to you)
In a large mixing bowl, combine graham crumbs, melted butter and 1/4 cup sugar. Press into the bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan. Stick in the fridge while you prepare the cheesecake mixture to let it firm up.
In another mixing bowl, beat softened cream cheese and remaining 3/4 cup sugar until completely blended. Add in dry Jell-o mix; mix well. Gently fold in Cool Whip and peaches. Pull pan out of fridge and pour cream cheese mixture over crust. Spread evenly using a spatula.
Place pan back in the fridge and refrigerate for about 4 hours or until firm.
- The only places that I have found peach jello is Target and WalMart. You can also get it n Amazon: https://amzn.to/3NCozyI
Calories: 293kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 0.2g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 343mg | Potassium: 198mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 529IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 110mg | Iron: 1mg