Perfectly Juicy Grilled Pork Chops Recipe
Enjoy our perfectly juicy grilled pork chops recipe, made with our quick marinade for pork chops on the grill.
Small Mixing Bowl
Gallon Ziplock Bag
- ⅔ cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup honey or brown sugar
- 1½ Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes (more or less, to taste)
- 4-6 bone-in pork chops
In a small bowl, mix together soy sauce, vegetable oil, honey, Dijon mustard, garlic, onion powder, and red pepper flakes to make a marinade.
Place pork chops in a container or gallon-sized freezer bag and pour marinade on top.
Place container in fridge and let pork chops marinate for at least 2 hours, preferably longer (up to 8 hours - the longer you can let it marinade, the more flavorful your pork chops will be).
Preheat grill (or grill pan on stove top) to medium heat. Remove pork chops from the bag (discard marinade) and place pork chops on the grill. Grill for 6-8 minutes per side, until the outside is seared and the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.
Let pork chops rest for a few minutes before serving and enjoy!
- Boneless pork chops will cook faster than bone-in pork chops, so plan on them taking 6-8 minutes to cook on the grill, turning once about half way through cooking time. Boneless pork chops tend to dry out, so keep an eye on the internal temperature and make sure to pull them off the grill as soon as they reach 145 degrees internally.
Calories: 271kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 78mg | Sodium: 1127mg | Potassium: 514mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 59IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 1mg