Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Tetrazzini Recipe
A wonderful chicken breast recipe that you can make right in your slow cooker and enjoy a super creamy sauce over tetrazzini.
Non-stick Cooking Spray
2 Forks or Hand Mixer
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- ¼ cup butter (melted)
- 1 package Italian Salad Dressing Mix (1 ounce)
- 1 onion diced
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (10.75 ounces)
- 1 can chicken broth (15 ounces)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 16 ounces fettuccine noodles (cooked according to package directions)
- fresh chopped parsley (optional garnish)
Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
Place chicken in bottom of slow cooker.
Pour melted butter on top of chicken
Sprinkle Italian dressing mix on top of chicken and butter.
Top with diced onion and minced garlic.
In a small bowl, whisk together cream of chicken soup and chicken broth, then pour over chicken.
Cut cream cheese into small cubes and place on top.
Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours.
Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred or dice; set aside.
Add cornstarch to the slow cooker and whisk until smooth.
Add chicken and cooked fettuccine to the sauce in the slow cooker and mix until combined.
Garnish with parsley and serve.
- For our recipe you need a can of cream of chicken soup and you can replace it with your favorite homemade version of condensed soup.
Calories: 520kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 190mg | Sodium: 694mg | Potassium: 538mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 467IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 86mg | Iron: 3mg