Instant Pot Big Mac Sloppy Joes Recipe
All the flavor of a Big Mac Hamburger in the form of an easy-to-make sloppy joe!
Small Mixing Bowl
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons French Dressing
- 2 Tablespoons ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 1 Tablespoon minced onion
- 1½ teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
Big Mac Sloppy Joes
- 1½ pounds lean ground beef
- ½ onion diced
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 slices American cheese
- shredded lettuce
- 6 Hamburger Buns with sesame seeds, if desired
Combine the special sauce ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
Press the SAUTE button and let the Instant Pot heat up.
Add ground beef and onion to Instant Pot and cook until all the pink is gone and meat is fully cooked. Drain beef, if desired.
Add in seasoned salt, ground pepper, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well.
Scoop out 1/2 cup of the special sauce and set aside. Dump the remaining sauce into the ground beef mixture and mix well.
Let the ground beef cook for 1-2 more minutes on SAUTE to let the flavors meld.
Layer a scoop of ground beef, slice of American cheese, handful of shredded lettuce and pickles on each hamburger bun. Spread leftover special sauce on the top bun and serve.
- American cheese can be purchased in the deli at your grocery store or you can substitute with cheddar cheese. American cheese is what they use on Big Mac's at McDonald's, but cheddar cheese is delicious as well.
- If you like more sauce, feel free to double the sauce recipe.
- You can also make these on the stove top.
Calories: 477kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 96mg | Sodium: 1467mg | Potassium: 548mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 292IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 315mg | Iron: 5mg