Instant Pot Dump and Go Meatball Soup Recipe
Have you ever had Instant Pot dump and go meatball soup? Well, if you haven’t you are missing out! It is so simple to make and absolutely delicious.
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 onion diced
- 6 garlic cloves minced
- 4 cups beef broth
- 3 Tablespoons tomato paste
- 4 large carrots diced
- 6 celery stalks diced
- 1 ounce packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 29 ounces canned crushed tomatoes 2 (14.5ounce cans)
- 32 ounces frozen meatballs
- shredded Mozzarella cheese or parmesan cheese optional garnish
- thinly sliced green onions optional garnish
Plug in your Instant Pot and press SAUTE button. Once pot heats up, add oil and butter.
Add diced onion and cook for 2-3 minutes until onions are translucent. Add in garlic and saute for 30 seconds more.
Add beef broth then stir in tomato paste, carrots, celery, and ranch seasoning.
Now add frozen meatballs and top with crushed tomatoes.
Close and lock the lid.
Press PRESSURE COOK button and set a timer for 7 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for the pressure to build.
Once the cook time is complete, do a QUICK RELEASE of the pressure by turning the knob to VENTING.
Portion soup into serving bowls and enjoy!
- Optional garnishes are not included in nutritional information
Calories: 576kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 41g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 19g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 119mg | Sodium: 1344mg | Potassium: 1183mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 7356IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 106mg | Iron: 4mg