Ham and Cheese Sliders Recipe (Tailgate Sandwiches)
Warm, melted cheese and a special sauce take these Ham and Cheese Sliders over the top! Perfect for a quick dinner or a tailgate party appetizer.
- 12 Hawaiian rolls
- 16 ounces sliced ham 1 package
- 12 slices medium cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread 1 package
- ½ cup butter
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ Tablespoon dried minced onion
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
Cut the rolls in half and place the roll bottoms in a 9 x 13 inch pan.
Place equal amounts of ham on each roll bottom and top each with a slice of cheese.
Spread a generous scoop of cream cheese on each of the roll tops and then place the tops on each bottom to make a complete sandwich.
In a separate bowl melt the butter and add the Worcestershire sauce, onion, and Parmesan cheese.
Pour over your sandwiches and let sit for about 20 minutes.
Cover the baking pan with foil and bake for 20 minutes or until heated through.
- We like to use Hawaiian Rolls but you can use any slider buns for this recipe.
Calories: 310kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 740mg | Potassium: 129mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 445IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 1mg