Spanish Cauliflower Rice Recipe
Our Spanish Cauliflower rice is the perfect low-carb compliment to any Spanish main dish.
- ½ cup diced onion
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 12 ounces frozen riced cauliflower 1 bag
- 2 Tablespoons tomato paste
- 10 ounces Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles 1 can, drained
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- salt and pepper, to taste
In a large skillet over medium heat, saute diced onion in olive oil until tender (about 5 minutes).
Increase heat to medium-high. Add frozen riced cauliflower, tomato paste, tomatoes, cumin, chili powder, garlic, salt and pepper. Continue to cook for about 6-8 minutes, until the cauliflower is light and fluffy and the mixture is hot.
- This cauliflower rice will last about 3-5 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Calories: 55kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 68mg | Potassium: 343mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 191IU | Vitamin C: 34mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 1mg