Mexican Corn Dip Recipe
If you love street corn then you are going absolutely fall in love with this Mexican corn dip recipe! It has all the delicious flavors of street corn but in a baked dip that you can scoop onto your favorite tortilla chips!
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn (drained)
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ red bell pepper (diced)
- 2 green onions (sliced)
- 1 Tablespoon diced green chiles (drained)
- 1 (13 ounce) package tortilla chips (for dipping)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl.
Spoon mixture into a 1 quart baking dish.
Bake 20 minutes or until heated through.
Serve with tortilla chips.
Calories: 499kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 10g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 664mg | Potassium: 368mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 682IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 194mg | Iron: 2mg