EASY Instant Pot Seven Can Tortilla Soup (Perfect for Beginners)
Not a lot of time for dinner? We got you covered. This Seven Can Chicken soup comes together in literally no time at all . . . and the awesome thing is that you can use pantry ingredients to make this easy meal!
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz) can pinto beans drained and rinsed
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes drained
- 1 (15 oz) can sweet corn drained
- 1 (12.5 oz) can chicken breast drained*
- 1 (10 oz) can green enchilada sauce
- 1 (14 oz) can chicken broth
- 1 (1.25 oz) packet taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
Add all ingredients into your Instant Pot. Close the lid and make sure the knob is on sealing, NOT venting. Push the manual button, and set the timer for 4 minutes. Once the timer is done counting down, you can turn your knob to venting.
Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream, diced avocados and tortilla chips
In the Youtube Video, I didn't use all the spices - I only used the taco seasoning and salt and pepper. Either way you make it, it will taste delicious!
Please note that it does take about 10 minutes to come to pressure!
Calories: 284kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 909mg | Potassium: 851mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 947IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 65mg | Iron: 4mg