This Reese’s Peanut Butter Poke Cake is by far one of our favorite cakes and it's so easy to make!
9x13-inch Baking Pan
Microwave Safe Bowl
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- eggs, oil, and water as directed on the box cake mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup peanut butter (I used creamy)
- 12 ounces cool whip divided
- 12 ounces hot fudge divided
- 8 Reese's peanut butter cups
Prepare and bake your chocolate cake following instructions on the cake mix box. When the cake is done cooking, take it out of the oven and poke the cake all over with a fork.
Microwave your hot fudge and pour 3/4 of the jar on top of the cake so it will soak in.
Combine cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in a large bowl or stand mixer and beat until smooth. Add peanut butter and continue mixing until thoroughly incorporated. Add half of the cool whip and continue mixing it until smooth.
Spread peanut butter mixture evenly over cooled cake. Cover and refrigerate until cool.
Spread remaining cool whip over peanut butter mixture. Drizzle rest of hot fudge over top. Then sprinkle the crumbled reese's peanut butter cups over top. Store in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Depending on your fudge you may have to use something a little bigger than a fork for the holes to get the fudge to seep in a little more or move the fork around while in the cake.
Calories: 375kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 411mg | Potassium: 347mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 33g | Vitamin A: 150IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 143mg | Iron: 2mg