Cookies and Cream Cookies Recipe
If soft, tasty, decadent cookies are your thing, then making these cookies and cream cookies are a must! The only problem you’ll have will be stopping yourself from eating them all!
Large Mixing Bowl
Medium Mixing Bowl
- 2¼ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter softened
- ½ cup brown sugar packed
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 (4.2 ounce) package Cookies 'n Creme pudding mix (do not make according to package directions - you just need the dry pudding mix)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 15 oreo cookies coarsely chopped
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars together and then add pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
In a separate bowl, combine the flour and baking soda with a whisk then add it to the wet ingredients. Stir in the chocolate chips and Oreo cookies. Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
Bake for 10 minutes in preheated oven until cookies tops barely have a touch of brown (do not over bake).
- Don't prepare the pudding mix just use the dry mix in the recipe.
Calories: 190kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 133mg | Potassium: 58mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 174IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1mg