Homemade Caramel Snickerdoodle Ice Cream (without a machine) Recipe
Our no churn, homemade, Caramel Snickerdoodle Ice Cream is what summer dreams are made of. It's the perfect cinnamon flavored ice cream!
Servings: 1.5 quarts
- 8 ounces cool whip 1 container, thawed
- 14 ounces fat free sweetened condensed milk 1 can
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup snickerdoodle cookies coarsely chopped
- 1 cup caramel ice cream topping (reserve a little bit for topping)
In a large bowl with a fitting airtight lid, gently fold the Cool Whip into the sweetened condensed milk to combine.
In a small bowl, mix together cinnamon and sugar, then lightly fold the cinnamon sugar mixture and crushed cookies into the larger bowl. Fold in caramel sauce. Do not over mix.
Cover the bowl and freeze for at least 6 hours, preferably overnight. Store in an airtight container in the freezer.
To serve, drizzle with additional caramel sauce and additional crushed cookie crumbs (optional).
- This ice cream tastes absolutely amazing, but it doesn’t last as long as other ice creams in the freezer. We recommend eating this one within about a week of making it.
Calories: 2242kcal | Carbohydrates: 436g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 46g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 23g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 1817mg | Potassium: 460mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 243g | Vitamin A: 1189IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 1293mg | Iron: 5mg