Chicken Broccoli Bacon Bake Recipe
I love simple, delicious, and healthy meals. That's exactly what this recipe is. If you need new recipes, this is one I highly recommend trying. It's full of protein and veggies and still tastes amazing.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (cooked and cubed)
- 3 cups broccoli florets (steamed)
- 10 strips bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 1½ cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon roasted garlic seasoning
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1½ cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Place the chicken on the bottom of the pan and top with broccoli and bacon.
In a bowl, combine Greek yogurt, ranch dressing mix, roasted garlic seasoning and pepper; spread evenly over chicken, broccoli and bacon.
Sprinkle mushrooms on top of the cream layer.
Top with Mozzarella cheese.
Bake for 20 minutes and serve.
Calories: 254kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 75mg | Sodium: 492mg | Potassium: 497mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 529IU | Vitamin C: 42mg | Calcium: 234mg | Iron: 1mg