Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken Tortellini Recipe
This super easy Slow Cooker Cheesy Tortellini takes just a few minutes to throw together. With crushed tomatoes, slow cooked chicken, tortellini and mozzarella cheese!
- 1 cup pasta sauce (I used tomato basil flavor)
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 20 ounces tortellini 1 package
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup fresh parsley
In a slow cooker, mix together pasta sauce, crushed tomatoes, chicken broth, and Italian seasoning.
Add in chicken breasts, then cook on low for 3-4 hours or until chicken is completely cooked all the way through.
Remove chicken from slow cooker and dice. Add chicken back to the slow cooker and add in tortellini and top with shredded cheese. Cook on low for another 15 minutes (until the tortellini is tender and cheese is melted).
Serve topped with grated Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley.
- The grated parmesan cheese and fresh parsley are optional, but we love the little boost of flavor and the finished look it gives the dish.
Calories: 481kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 1278mg | Potassium: 600mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1123IU | Vitamin C: 23mg | Calcium: 368mg | Iron: 5mg