Slow Cooker Ham and Potato Casserole Recipe
Our cheesy slow cooker ham and potato casserole is the ultimate comfort food. With hash browns, a creamy sauce, ham, and stuffing mix!
Non-stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (30 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes (cubed or shredded)
- 1 Tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can reduced fat cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups cooked diced ham (ham leftovers are perfect for this recipe!)
- 4 Tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 (6 ounce) package herb-seasoned stuffing mix
Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
Combine hash browns, dried onion, salt, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, cheese, and ham and place in slow cooker. Sprinkle stuffing mix over top, then drizzle melted butter over stuffing.
Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or high 2-4 hours.
We love the recipe as is, but it’s fun to switch it up, too! Here are some of our favorite additions or substitutions:
- Add in your favorite frozen veggies (we love green beans or peas)
- Add in fresh chopped onions and green peppers (we think they taste best if they’re sauteed first)
- Substitute crushed corn flakes for the stuffing
- Substitute cubed chicken for the ham
Calories: 589kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 102mg | Sodium: 1840mg | Potassium: 805mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1011IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 359mg | Iron: 3mg