Cheesy Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
Cheesy Chicken Pot Pie is comfort food at it's finest. It's a great dish all year round.
9x13-inch Baking Pan
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cooked and shredded)
- 1½ cups thinly sliced carrots (or frozen carrots)
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 3 potatoes (cooked and cut into bite-size pieces)
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 (10.5 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ½ cup milk
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1½ cups Bisquick biscuit mix
- 1 cup milk
- garlic powder, to taste
- ¼ cup butter melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
Layer the chicken, carrots, peas, and potatoes in the bottom of the dish. Sprinkle the cheese on top.
In another bowl mix together 1 1/2 cans of the soup, broth, and milk. (If you want it creamier, add both cans of soup) Season with salt and pepper.
Pour over the layers in the baking dish.
Stir together the biscuit mix and milk and pour over the casserole.
Lightly sprinkle garlic powder on top of the biscuit mixture.
Drizzle butter over the biscuit topping and bake for about 30-40 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
Calories: 275kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 52mg | Sodium: 457mg | Potassium: 540mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 3088IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 182mg | Iron: 1mg