Black Bean and Turkey Enchiladas Recipe
Black Bean and Turkey Enchiladas are my go-to recipe this month. They come together so quickly and taste delicious.
9x13-inch Baking Pan
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 15.25 ounces black beans 1 can, rinsed and drained
- 1 ounce low sodium taco seasoning mix 1 packet
- 8 Whole Wheat Flour Tortillas
- 2 cups red enchilada sauce
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- ½ cup sour cream optional topping
- 2 tomatoes diced, optional topping
- ¼ onion diced, optional topping
- 1 cup shredded lettuce optional topping
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
Add the ground turkey and cook until no longer pink.
Stir in washed and drained black beans and cook until heated through.
Add the taco seasoning and mix until well combined.
Place about 1/2 cup of the mixture down the center of the tortilla.
Roll up the tortilla and place in a a sprayed 9x13-inch baking pan.
Pour enchilada sauce evenly over the enchiladas.
Sprinkle cheese over the enchiladas.
Bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and tortillas turn golden brown.
Add optional toppings before serving as desired.
- Nutrition information does not include optional toppings.
Calories: 356kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 58mg | Sodium: 1236mg | Potassium: 429mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 935IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 233mg | Iron: 3mg