Instant Pot Chicken Caesar Sandwiches Recipe
Winner winner chicken dinner! Or rather, Instant Pot Chicken Caesar Sandwiches dinner. These creamy Chicken Caesar Sandwiches are absolutely delicious.
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ¾ cup Caesar Salad Dressing (I used Bolthouse dressing, but any brand will work)
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup fresh parsley chopped
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups romaine lettuce shredded
- 6 buns
Place chicken breasts in inner pot of Instant Pot. Add in chicken broth.
Turn the valve to “seal” and set Instant Pot to manual for 6 minutes. It will take 5-10 minutes for the Instant Pot to come to pressure.
Once the chicken is done cooking, let it do a natural release for 5 minutes (don’t touch anything!) and then move the valve to “vent” to release remaining pressure.
Remove the chicken from the liquid and shred using 2 forks.
Place shredded chicken in a bowl, along with dressing (use more or less to your liking), Parmesan cheese, parsley, and black pepper.
Spoon chicken mixture onto buns, top with lettuce, and serve.
Helpful Tips for this Recipe:
- You can use either shredded parmesan or grated parmesan cheese
- The more dressing you add the creamier it will be (make it however you like!)
- If you don’t have fresh parsley dried parsley can be substituted, however fresh is my favorite
- If you don’t like Caesar dressing or don’t have any on hand, feel free to use ranch dressing instead. It will have a different flavor, but will still be delicious.
- Romaine lettuce can be substituted with your favorite greens
Calories: 488kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 11g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 114mg | Sodium: 1023mg | Potassium: 713mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1697IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 205mg | Iron: 3mg