Slow Cooker Roasted Vegetables Recipe
These Slow Cooker Roasted Vegetables are made with red potatoes, carrots, zucchini and onion tossed in olive oil and seasoned to perfection.
Non-stick Cooking Spray
- 6 baby red potatoes (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 2 carrots (peeled and sliced)
- 1 onion (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 2 zucchini (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (0.7 ounce) package dry Italian dressing mix
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
Wash, dry and cut vegetables.
Place vegetables in a gallon-sized resealable bag.
Pour olive oil on top of vegetables.
Sprinkle package dry Italian seasoning over the vegetables.
Seal bag closed and shake to coat vegetables evenly in oil and seasoning.
Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray and pour seasoned vegetables inside.
Cook on low for 5-7 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top before serving.
Calories: 180kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 399mg | Potassium: 931mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 2711IU | Vitamin C: 24mg | Calcium: 101mg | Iron: 1mg