10 Minute Healthy Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps Recipe
Healthy Chicken Caesar Wraps that are ready in less than 10 minutes . . . perfect for busy weeknights or a quick meal on the go! Fresh and simple, these wraps will become a family favorite.
- 2 cups boneless, skinless chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 3 cups shredded lettuce (I used romaine lettuce)
- ¾ cup cherry tomatoes sliced
- ¾ cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup Caesar salad dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
In a large bowl, mix together cooked chicken, shredded lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, Parmesan cheese, and Caesar salad dressing. Add salt and pepper as needed.
Divide salad filling between 4 tortillas.
Roll up each tortilla and serve.
- I used this Bolthouse Farms Creamy Caesar dressing – it’s actually made with yogurt and has 45 calories per serving . . . and it tastes AMAZING (which is the most important part . . . am I right?!).
Calories: 449kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 10g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 954mg | Potassium: 511mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 4547IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 268mg | Iron: 2mg