Teriyaki Pork Stir Fry Recipe
This Teriyaki Pork Stir Fry uses pork tenderloin, fresh vegetables, pineapple and teriyaki sauce for a quick, flavorful dinner.
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil divided
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups fresh pineapple (cut into cubes)
- 1 red bell pepper (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 1 green bell pepper (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 1 onion (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound pork tenderloin (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 1 (20.5 ounce) jar teriyaki sauce
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
Heat oil in a large pan over medium-high heat.
Add broccoli, pineapple, peppers and onion and cook for 6-8 minutes, or until tender.
Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Remove vegetables from the pan and place on a plate; set aside.
Add remaining tablespoon of oil to the pan and cook pork until browned and cooked through, about 6-8 minutes.
Add vegetables back to the pan.
Pour teriyaki sauce into the pan and toss to coat.
Cook for a few minutes until heated through.
Serve over rice and garnish with sesame seeds.
- Serve over rice and garnish with sesame seeds.
Calories: 410kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 3675mg | Potassium: 807mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 917IU | Vitamin C: 96mg | Calcium: 71mg | Iron: 3mg