Three Bean Enchiladas Recipe
Whether you are vegetarian or a meat eater, you are going to love these Three Bean Enchiladas. Because they have no meat, you can throw them together in just a matter of minutes!
- 8 tortillas (I used whole wheat)
- 1 can Red kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 1 can Garbanzo beans rinsed and drained
- 1 can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 small can diced green chilies
- ⅓ cup chopped onions optional
- 1 cab enchilada sauce (I like the green lately)
- 1½ cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese or cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
Combine beans, soup, onions and chilies.
Spoon about 1/4 cup filling onto the enter of each tortilla. Roll up each tortilla. Arrange tortillas seam side down.
Next Spoon on your enchilada sauce so that it covers all of the tortillas. Cover with foil. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes. Take out of the oven and remove the foil and sprinkle with cheese. Put it back into the oven until cheese is melted.
Top with whatever you would like. My favorites are: Sour cream, tomatoes, spinach, avocado, olives and green peppers.
Calories: 411kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 599mg | Potassium: 668mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 310IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 262mg | Iron: 6mg