Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
These Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are so easy to make and so soft.
Large Bowl (2)
- 1½ cups butter softened
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree 1 can, (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups quick cooking oats
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- dash of ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips (I used semi sweet)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
In a large bowl, beat together butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until creamy. Add in pumpkin, egg, and vanilla extract and stir until smooth.
In a large separate bowl, mix together flour, oats, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Fold in wet ingredients and incorporate until combined.
Fold chocolate chips into batter.
Drop 1 to 2 tablespoons batter for each cookie onto a baking sheet.
Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges of each cookie are lightly browned.
- For this particular recipe, I recommend using quick cooking oats. These are found by all the other oats, in the cereal aisle.
Calories: 126kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 127mg | Potassium: 46mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 1249IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg