Snickers Apple Pudding Salad Recipe
You'll love the crisp apples combined with snickers in this salad. Can also double as a dessert!
Large Mixing Bowl
- 1 cup milk
- 6 ounce packet vanilla instant pudding mix
- 16 ounces Cool Whip Whipped Topping thawed
- 6 (1.65 ounce) Snickers candy bars (cut into bite size pieces)
- 3 granny smith apples diced
In a large bowl, combine milk and pudding mix until combined.
Fold in the Cool Whip.
Add in the chopped Snickers and diced apples.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- You can also use 12-14 snack size Snickers bars in place of full size bars.
Calories: 342kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 233mg | Potassium: 253mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 45g | Vitamin A: 203IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 112mg | Iron: 1mg