Quick and Easy Calzones Recipe
Our quick and easy calzones recipe is a kid-friendly dinner that you can make in no time at all.
Non-stick Cooking Spray
- 13.8 ounces refrigerated pizza dough
- ½ cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 24 slices of pepperoni
- 1 Tablespoon butter melted
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1½ Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
Roll out the pizza crust, and cut it into 6 equal-sized squares.
In the middle of each square, place a portion of the marinara sauce, shredded cheese, and 4 pepperoni slices.
Fold the dough over into a triangle, and use a fork to press along the edges of the triangle to seal it closed.
Place Calzones onto the prepared baking sheet.
Brush the top of each Calzone with butter, then sprinkle with Italian seasoning and grated Parmesan cheese.
Place in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until tops are golden brown.
Serve warm with extra pizza sauce for dipping.
- If you do not want to use refrigerated dough, you don’t have to! You can make homemade dough and use it in place of the refrigerated dough.
Calories: 285kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 872mg | Potassium: 117mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 298IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 126mg | Iron: 2mg