Oven Roasted Broccoli and Cauliflower Recipe
These oven roasted veggies are full of flavor!
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 4 cups fresh cauliflower florets
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Place broccoli and cauliflower florets in a large bowl. Pour olive oil over vegetables and toss until evenly coated.
Add salt, pepper and minced garlic and mix until evenly distributed.
Spread vegetables onto a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
Cook in oven for 15-20 minutes, or until vegetables are slightly brown and tender.
- 1 garlic clove = 1/2 teaspoon garlic flakes
- 1 garlic clove = 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 garlic clove = 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
Calories: 60kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 176mg | Potassium: 297mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 284IU | Vitamin C: 65mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 1mg