The BEST Homemade Pasta Salad Recipe
This pasta salad is perfect for parties, barbecues and potlucks! It is easy to make and tastes delicious.
Large Mixing Bowl
- 12 ounces tri-color rotini pasta 1 package
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 medium cucumber diced
- 4.5 ounces sliced black olives 2 (2.25 ounce cans), drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 8 ounces pepperoni 1 package, cut into fourths
- 8 ounces Colby Jack Cheese 1 package, cubed
- 1 red onion minced
- 16 ounces Italian dressing 1 bottle
Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente.
Drain pasta and rinse in cold water.
Toss cold pasta with remaining ingredients until well combined.
Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Calories: 393kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 38mg | Sodium: 992mg | Potassium: 289mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 669IU | Vitamin C: 25mg | Calcium: 159mg | Iron: 1mg