Spring Salad with Homemade Lemon Poppyseed Dressing Recipe
I love salad with a good homemade dressing! This homemade lemon poppyseed dressing is so easy to make!
Small Mixing Bowl
- 5 ounces spring salad mix 1 container
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 4 ounces Feta Cheese Crumbles 1 container
- 1 cup candied walnuts
- 1 cup dried cranberries
Lemon Poppyseed Dressing
- ½ cup canola oil
- 3 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Toss all salad ingredients together in a large bowl.
In a small mixing bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients.
Pour dressing and toss right before serving or serve with dressing on the side.
Dressing separates, so mix before dressing if made ahead of time.
Calories: 310kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 282mg | Potassium: 120mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 207IU | Vitamin C: 27mg | Calcium: 52mg | Iron: 1mg