Frozen Lemon Fluff Dessert Recipe
This Frozen Lemon Fluff Dessert is so full of flavor and so easy to make. It's the perfect spring or summer dish, that is perfectly light and refreshing.
9x13 Inch Baking Dish
- 3 ounces lemon jello 1 box
- 1 cup sugar
- 1¾ cups boiling water
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2½ cups lemon oreos crushed
- 12 ounces evaporated milk chilled
- 1 lemon sliced for garnish
- zest of lemon for garnish
In a large bowl, whisk together jello, sugar, water, and lemon juice until sugar is dissolved. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until almost set (about 1 hour).
Press crushed lemon oreos into the bottom of a 9x13" pan, set aside.
In a medium bowl, pour chilled evaporated milk. Beat until stiff peaks start to form (about 3-5 minutes). Add whipped evaporated milk to the jello mixture, and fold in until completely combined. Pour mixture over oreo crust.
Freeze for 2-3 hours, until set. Cut into squares and serve topped with lemon slices and lemon zest.
- We wouldn’t keep this in the freezer for longer than a week, because it can lose it’s creamy texture and become more icy.
Calories: 236kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 145mg | Potassium: 108mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 31g | Vitamin A: 56IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 70mg | Iron: 1mg